Acerola Cherry,* Bilberry Leaf,* Echinacea Purpurea Root,* Camu camu,* Wildcrafted Wild Pansy Flour, Wildcrafted Horse Chestnut.
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Acacia and Potato Starch.
* Certified Organic
SUGGESTED ADULT USAGE:
4 tablets daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Not intended for pregnant or lactating women without consent of a physician.
FLAVO-C IS USED WITH:
• Protection of capillaries and other blood vessels
• Eye health
• Inflammation and repair processes
• Immune response
• Lymphatic system function
• Blood vessel elasticity, health, maintenance and integrity
• Endocrine gland support
• Support of most major organs
• Skin health, repair, growth, elasticity and maintenance
• Bone development and musculoskeletal health
• Health of the gums and mouth linings
• Smooth muscle tissues
• Digestive-tract health
• Support for respiratory tract
• Support for emotional and physical stress
• Wound healing
• Capillary wall support (especially due to bioflavonoids, e.g., spider veins, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and bruising)
• Protection of Vitamin C and other vitamins, such as Vitamins A and E, from oxidation
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ©2014 NutriPlex Formulas, Inc. • Statements are made based on independent food science research and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information contained herein are for educational purposes only and are not to be used for or in place of proper medical diagnosis and care under a qualified physician. Always check with your physician before using any product for contraindications and proper use.